Yesterday I spent a bit of time setting up my home machine with Apache, Railo and Resin (I have my PC at work similarly set up but hadn't set up my home machine yet). I have to say that I really like the set-up and by following a few tips by Gert Franz I think I have a pretty good set up that I can move into a production server environment.
I decided the first thing that I would do as a compatibility test is upgrade my local instance of BlogCFC. I downloaded the 5.9.1.002 kept my old layout and config files, created the datasource in my web context to point to my live DB and the fired up my browser.
It just worked!Yep that's right it just worked without a single problem, well it did look a little funny since I left debugging on but once I turned debugging off it looked and worked exactly as expected.
I love it when things just work.
Nice one Ray, even though you say it's not officially supported.
No recent entries.