This just in from Christoph Schmitz of the Munich CFUG
The first major CF event in Germany in over six years will be taking place on November 27th, 2008 in Oberschleißheim near Munich.
I probably don't have to mention this but all presentations will be held in English.
What: ColdFusion Camp 2008
When: November 27th from 9am to 6pm
Where: Conference center Orbis, Oberschleißheim
Price: 35 Euros!
- Mark Drew: Introduction to ModelGlue
- Luis Majano: The Coldbox Framework
- Andy Allan: Advanced PDF Workflow with ColdFusion
- Gert Franz: Railo 3.1 and why it kicks ass*
- Daren Pywell: Announcing Fusion Analytics
- Peter Haak: Web Application Security
- TBA: Performance Tuning and Clustering with Coldfusion
- And more
* Sub-title added by me :)
Christoph is also looking for additional corporate sponsors for the event. Please get in contact with him cfug [at] procept [dot] net if you would like to financially support the event.
More details on http://www.cfug.de
No recent entries.