Adobe CF XML Issue - Resolved

I just wanted to give a quick update about the XML issue I discovered in Adobe Coldfusion a couple of days ago.

According to Adobe the issue has been fixed in ColdFusion 9.0.1 ,Beta 1, Build 271170.

In the mean time I will have to use the xmlSearch() function when working with XML documents that may contain underscores.

Thanks for fixing this issue Adobe, now when is 9.0.1 going to be available?

3 Comments to "Adobe CF XML Issue - Resolved"- Add Yours
Ben Nadel's Gravatar Very cool - always nice when there is a quick turn around on bugs.
# Posted By Ben Nadel | 2/19/10 12:29 PM
james's Gravatar Bump for the useful post concerning adobe cf issue. Actually, the xml part was the most tricky part, so we have tried several ways of solving this task, but your variant is the most efficient so far I think. We have also looked through some of the tutorials from some file search engine, but they mostly had all the variants, which figured out before by ourselves.

Best regards, James
# Posted By james | 6/18/10 3:53 PM
patrick's Gravatar Yup, the xml works fine with ColdFusion 9.0.1, at least on our network it is so, no major problems noticed so far.

Patrick
# Posted By patrick | 6/18/10 3:57 PM

Powered By Railo

Subscribe

Subscribe via RSS
Follow garyrgilbert on Twitter Follow me on Twitter
Or, Receive daily updates via email.

Tags

adobe air ajax apple cf community cfml coldfusion examples ext flash flex google javascript jquery max2007 max2008 misc open source programming railo software technology ui

Recent Entries

No recent entries.

Blogroll

An Architect's View
CFSilence
Rey Bango
TalkingTree

Wish List

My Amazon.com Wish List