oAuth Update on Riaforge

Just a quick note, we have updated the oAuth implementation on riaforge. There was a small bug in the toHeader() function the oAuth prefix was not being prepended to the authentication string.

I also put together a new simple "Test Harness" to test against twitter, this testing harness goes through the entire process from request token to access token.

Happy Coding...

0 Comments to "oAuth Update on Riaforge"- Add Yours

Powered By Railo

Subscribe

Subscribe via RSS
Follow garyrgilbert on Twitter Follow me on Twitter
Or, Receive daily updates via email.

Tags

adobe air ajax apple cf community cfml coldfusion examples ext flash flex google javascript jquery max2007 max2008 misc open source programming railo software technology ui

Recent Entries

No recent entries.

Blogroll

An Architect's View
CFSilence
Rey Bango
TalkingTree

Wish List

My Amazon.com Wish List